Workforce DevelopmentEffective Coaching Skills
This 2 day Coaching Skills course will give participants the skills in order to effectively coach in the workplace.
Coaching Skills course learning aims:
- Difference between coaching and mentoring
- Understand the purpose of workplace coaching
- Be able to explain the role/and responsibilities of an effective workplace coach
- Have an understanding of how to manage the coaching process
- Recognise potential barriers to coaching and devise strategies to overcome them as a result
- Reflect on own ability as a workplace coach and plan personal development accordingly
- Understand how listening, questioning and feedback abilities impact on the coaching process
- Be able to effectively monitor and assess the progress of people being coached
- Support coaching in the workplace by identifying in-house resources
Contact Amacus on 01429 890071 or email@example.com for more information.